I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

corner


Hye hye ! Welcome to Blog Bebelan Cikgu Secha! ^_^

Marquee

mood


kau kene bebel

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lots of Welcum !

Lots of Thanx? 

Ohh ye most welcum !
No Biggie la 
That is just a little comment to you 
Its not for me
but 
For your future as well as with others.


Okay, thank you for making me as your guide 
Yes, 
I admit it I really know you
and 
That's why I give the comment to you
Thank you also for the value. 


Thats good if you have come to realize all your
Errors 
Offense 
Negligence 
That you have made.


Alhamdulillah 
If you promise not to repeat again 
But
Please do not promise me 
promise to God 
because only HIM will be given the opportunity in every mistake you make. 
Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment