I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

corner


Hye hye ! Welcome to Blog Bebelan Cikgu Secha! ^_^

Marquee

mood


kau kene bebel

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Missing You T__T


I still missing you so fucking much !
I was having such a good day until i work up.
I'm used to being lonely. It's the only thing I can rely on these days.
That's where she lies broken inside.
Everything nothing without you
& the world's a lot darker when you think you're ALONE.
In a perfect world you'd still be here 



Thing would be so much easier if we could change the past 




ALL I KNOW IS : I'm lost without you, I'm gonna LIE...
Somethings you can't erase no matter how hard you try.



Just keep on lying to yourself everyday life isn't what people think hear or say.
No place to go to dry her eyes broken inside.
On the outside I'm smiling, on the inside I'm crying there's nothing to live for I'm slowly changing.
I carry your picture deep in me 




I'm not afraid of being touched but I'm afraid of being let go.



Someone asked me if I missed you... 
I didn't answer, I just closed my eyes and walk away. 
Then I 






 whispered "so much" !


I miss you 












I may look happy on the outside but if you felt how i felt on the inside, then you'd understand.
AND THE TEARS come streaming down your face
WHEN YOU LOSE something that you can't Replace...

[could it be worse]



Tears are words from Heart that can't be Spoken


& . i miss you .


Progress report : I am missing you to Death


missing you





I wanna hug you
I wanna kiss you
You were my *EVERYTHING*
and i really MISS YOU ! 









Something's is missing, it's you !


A piece of my heart has gone away and it hurts like hell but i'll be OKe !

Someday everything will all make perfect sense so for now, laugh of the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep remaining yourself that everything happen for a reason.




R . i . P














. rest in peace .









5 comments:

  1. R.I.P?...pe cm sdh sgt ni..suke yg ni>
    Progress report :
    I am missing you to Death
    missing you
    I wanna hug you
    I wanna kiss you
    You were my *EVERYTHING*
    and i really MISS YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedeh je.. nape ha ? tp suke ohh. amat mendalam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiona : R.I.P tuh rest in peace la.. mmg agak sedih. tp d dlm jela. hehe

    anonymous : haha.. agak agak ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tau rst in peace..2 ckp sdh...rst in p 2 kn mati..farewell..tata...g2 la..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha,rst in peace yg ca maksudkan tuh mati dlm hubungan tuh... hee

    ReplyDelete